Saturday, June 6, 2009

Monkey Bread


This is Brittney today. I learned how to make this at school, then I came home and told my mom that she should make it for the family sometime. Then she told me that I could make it just as well as she probably could. So... I made it, and it was very much enyoyed. So now, when someone in the family feels like having monkey bread for breakfast, I AM THE ONE WHO HAS TO GET UP AND MAKE IT!! Well, it's not actually that much of a burden, because the stuff is stinkin' delicious, But, my mother insists that if ANYONE else tried to make it, it wouldn't be as good. So, here I am, posting on the internet, for the ENTIRE world to see, is the recipie for my monkey bread. I am doing this to prove that i am NOT the ONLY PERSON that is capable of baking this delectable dish.
  1. INGREDIENTS: 1 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/2 teaspooon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon allspice, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 2 cans refrigerated biscuits, 6 tablespoons butter
  2. PRE-heat oven to 400 deg.
  3. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl
  4. Melt butter in a small bowl
  5. Cut each biscuit in half
  6. Use a non stick spray to grease a bunt pan
  7. Dip one of the biscuits in the melted butter, then in the dry ingredient mixture
  8. Then place the "dipped" biscuit into the bunt pan
  9. Repeat steps 7&8 for the remaining biscuits
  10. Pour remaining butter and dry ingredients over the top of the pan of "dipped" biscuits
  11. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown
  12. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment